Due to the COVID-19 Virus, we understand we are in a time of great uncertainty and distress. Gratitude Counseling LLC is committed to walking beside you through this time, therefore we are taking the following precautions:
1. We will continue to see patients in our office at this time. We value the continuity of care and will do our best to ensure consistent services are provided to you, however in light of government recommendations we may all need to make adjustments. We will continue to evaluate this decision to see clients at our office as the government continues to provide more information and direction as to how we should proceed.
2. Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 2 minutes before and after your session.
3. We have implemented hygiene routines to our office to include regular wiping down of all surfaces (including door handles, pens, phone, chairs etc.). Please use caution if you are handling magazines (do not touch your face).
4. We will not have cups out or provided for our water dispenser. Please bring your own cup for now.
5. We will have sanitizing wipes available for you to use.
6. If you are feeling ill or if you have been exposed, or if you are in one of the high risk populations, please contact your therapist AND your doctor to discuss this concern as soon as possible, and please consider staying home in self quarantine for the 14 days recommended.
7. At this time, we do not have telehealth options, so if you need to cancel due to the COVID-19 virus and wish to have a phone consultation with your therapist, please contact your therapist to schedule this as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate these changing times.
We are open to feedback and any questions you may have.